Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re currently in search of the best Demeyere cookware or just wondering what’s out there congratulations! You’ve just found the most definitive and intense Demeyere cookware review!
First, in case you were unaware, Demeyere brand products are some of the best, and most popular, cooking products on the market for a reason. Born in Belgium, Demeyere cookware is made to meet even the toughest demands. Bringing professional-quality cookware to the home, Demeyere produces cookware made to last that’s safe to use, easy to clean, durable, non-stick, and corrosion-resistant.
Demeyere makes a variety of products but this review will focus on their stellar cookware.
Top 4 Demeyere Cookware List
Demeyere Cookware Review
1. Demeyere 41006 Atlantis – Our Pick
This Demeyere cookware set will definitely take your cooking up a notch! Make perfect steaks, chicken, and salmon with this sturdy cookware. And, to top it off, they’re all ready for the oven; perfect for those dishes which need oven finishing. These specially designed pots and pans distribute heat evenly to make sure your food cooks properly, great for slow cooking sauces or meats. Also, they’re not just practical but stylish too with a long-lasting mirror finish.
The Cookware Set Includes:
- 3.2-quart saucepan with lid
- 5.5-quart saucepot with lid
- 9.4″ Proline fry pan
- stackable steamer
slow-cooked sauces or oven-cooked steaks
- Oven safe
- easy to clean
- lasts a lifetime
- Noticeably heavy
2. Demeyere Industry 5-Ply – Editor’s Choice
This intense, multipurpose Demeyere cookware set is the perfect addition to any kitchen. Not only is this set made of ultra-chic stainless steel which resists smudges and fingerprints, but these pots and pans can also withstand a lot of heat. They are super flat and stable so they won’t move on the stove even with food inside. You can count on that. These Demeyere pots and pans won’t warp over time and even help your food get hotter quicker by evenly distributing the heat.
The Cookware Set Includes:
- 9.5″ Fry Pan
- 11″ Fry Pan
- 2-qt Saucepan w/Lid
- 4-qt Saucepan w/Lid
- 3-qt Saute Pan w/Lid
- 8-qt Stock Pot w/Lid
cooking with vegetables
- Very compact
- can take the heat
- May have to add oil for non-stick
3. Demeyere 41006 Atlantis – Recommended
Who knew a frying pan could be this strong and lightweight?
Demeyere’s proline frying pan is not only insanely durable, but it is also very large. Its stainless steel handles are long and always cool to the touch since they’re built to last.
This pan heats up evenly, and stays hot, so much so that you can even sear meat on the sides! With no rivets and a flared lip for pouring, this pan eloquently combines style with function.
searing steaks or flipping pancakes
- sturdy construction
- very large
- Does not come with glass lid
4.Demeyere 5-Plus – Editor’s Choice
This industrial-strength pan warms up quickly and stays hot. The handles were specifically designed for sauteing and stay cool to the touch even at high heat on the cooktop. Just because you don’t want to saute.
However, does not mean this is any less than a perfect pan! It’s oven and broiler safe too. Best of all, the handles are known to allow for incredibly stable handling even when the pan is full.
- keeps its shine
- dishwasher safe
- Temperature is 500 degrees Fahrenheit
How to clean demeyere pots and pans
Demeyere cookware is built to last a lifetime and will naturally keep its brand-new shine for a while. Here’s how to make your pan stay new for even longer and maintain optimum performance without damage.
1. Keeping your pan clean starts while you’re cooking. When frying in a Demeyere pan, it is best to use butter, margarine, peanut oil, corn oil, or a substitute which is suitable for frying at very high temperatures, even if you won’t be using your pan at those high temperatures. Olive oil is not recommended because the oil will burn too quickly and create a film on the pan which is harder to fully clean.
2. When you are done cooking, first, add a little bit more oil to the pan while it’s still at a high temperature. This is only necessary if some food is still sticking to your pot or pan when you cook. By adding more oil just before cleaning, the chance of food sticking in the future is decreased.
3. To clean, simply cool down the pan and rinse with water to remove any loose food and make sure the inside of the pan is safe to touch since Demeyere cookware retains heat. After that, use Bon Ami or Cameo cleaning products as directed to ensure your pans stay clean without scratches.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Demeyere better than all clad?
When it comes to cookware, you pay for quality. All clad is often a bit cheaper than Demeyere but is also harder to clean and, worse, does not evenly distribute heat as well which may result in unevenly cooked food. Since All Clad isn’t that much cheaper, we recommend paying just a little more for a lot more quality.
Where is Demeyere cookware made?
Demeyere was founded in Belgium in 1908 and still makes all their cookware there
What is Silvinox?
Silvinox, a Demeyere technology, is how Demeyere treats its stainless steel during the manufacturing process to make it so much easier to clean than normal stainless steel. Using an electrochemical surface treatment system which removes any impurities, Demeyere cookware becomes highly resistant to fingerprints, harsh detergents, and strong acidic foods. This keeps their pots and pans shining like new even years after purchase.
Demeyere Intense Video Review
After reading this Demeyere cookware review, you may be torn between your many options when it comes to their cookware. Though each product has its pros and cons, for the best value and best quality, we have to recommend the first product on this list, the Demeyere 41006 Atlantis 7-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Set (6-pc). This is the perfect cookware set for both the casual cook and professional chef. It offers great value, is super easy to use, and is long-lasting.
The only downside here is weight but that is simply a product of quality. These pots and pans are built for anything you throw at them so will be a bit heavy when filled with food but nothing the average person can’t handle.