Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I hope you’ll agree with me when I say:
“Cooking performance and food taste depend on perfect cookware.”
Well, there is only ONE problem. Finding that “Perfect” cookware isn’t an easy job.
That is why I have written this oxo stainless steel cookware review.
There is plenty of cookware available in the market. Few are useful when it comes to perfect cooking while few are good at the cooking time. Which one should you choose? We’ll figure it out soon!
After a long time researching online and spending many hours, I have published this Oxo Stainless Steel Cookware Review so that you can buy right now.
Oxo Stainless Steel Cookware Review
- Set includes: 8-in/20 cm, 10-in/25 cm, and 12-in/30 cm...
- Two 18/10 stainless steel layers with a heat radiant...
- Handy measurement markings on the stock pots, saucepans, and...
- Sturdy stainless steel handles
What includes in the Set?
OXO Good Grips Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Pro 13 Piece Set comes with a rich collection of stainless steel pots and pans with a variety of size, shape, and type. This 13 Piece Cooking Set includes the following items.
- Three pieces 8-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch Open Fry Pans.
- Two pieces 1.5 Quart and 2.5 Quart Covered Saucepans.
- One-piece 9.5-inch Covered Skillet.
- One piece 3 Quart Covered Casserole Pot.
- One piece 8 Quart Covered Stockpot.
Also Read: Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Review
OXO Good Grips Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Pro – In-Depth Review
The OXO Good Grips 3-Ply Stainless Steel Proline is an elegance cookware features are durability and superior heat conductivity of aluminum. Each piece of the cookware offers a thoughtful design; it’s 3-Ply construction, and stay-cool stainless steel handles make sure it’s quality and perfection. Also, the round bottoms that facilitate stirring.
The professional-grade materials ensure cooking performance. The bright and tempered glass lids let you check the progress of your dish without lifting the lid. The cookware is perfect for all stovetops, including induction. Even you can go instantly from the stovetop to the oven or the grill. The 3-Ply Stainless Steel Pro is dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup.
“However, most of the people are not here for the looks and are more interested in the cookware’s features, so without wasting any more time, so let’s take a look at the cookware features and why it different than any other cookware.”
OXO Good Grips Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Pro Features
- Heat-Radiant aluminum core fused between two layers of stainless steel ensures even cooking from every side.
- Clear, tempered glass lids help to check the progress of the dish without lifting the lid.
- Oven safe up to 430 Degree Fahrenheit.
- Durable, scratch-resistant materials are dishwasher safe.
- Works on all stovetops, including induction.
“In short, the cookware is perfect if you are willing to spend money on it, it can be coined as “you get what you pay for.”
- Great for things you can cook on stovetops and finish in an oven.
- It is dishwasher safe.
- Works well on induction stovetops.
- Not suitable for searing meat.
- The pots tend to show water spots after cleaning it up.
Oxo Stainless Steel Cookware Video Review
Final Words – Wrapping it up
Considering how the market of stainless steel cookware is pretty saturated, finding the perfect cookware is never an easy task. That’s when the review like these come into play. The review was carefully crafted, keeping in mind things like the needs of a customer and how much are they willing to spend on cookware.
We hope the review helps you pick the best stainless steel cookware according to your budget. We have written the review that is for budget-oriented consumers as well as the cookware that is for cooking elites. In case you think we missed the right cookware, let us know.