Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you are looking for three perfect cooker recipes to try out then look no further. Here are ten tasty, quick and easy recipes to try out which the whole family will love. From main dishes to sweet dishes there is something for everyone.
Top 3 Perfect Cooker Recipes
After long research, we have published Top 3 perfect cooker recipes for your audience. So don’t forget to taste it now.
01. The Perfect Omelette
- 4 Eggs whipped
- 2 ounces of Spinach fresh chopped
- 0.5 Onion diced
- 0.5 Red pepper diced
- 0.25 cup of Shredded Cheddar
- Dash salt and pepper
- One tablespoon Olive Oil (for cooking)
Video for Omelette made in the Perfect Cooker
- In a bowl crack the eggs, whip until smooth, and add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Place the inner pot into the Perfect Cooker and press down on the cook button.
- Add in the olive oil, add in egg mixture
- Secure the lid and Press the cook button once
- At 12 minutes carefully remove the inner pot, flip over omelet onto a plate. Then slide the uncooked omelet side down. Press the cook button
- Remove after 5 minutes
02. Chicken and Rice
- 6 ounces of Chicken thigh boneless meat
- 6 ounces of White Rice
- 8 ounces of chicken stock
- 1 cup Green and red pepper, diced
- 0.25 onion, diced
- 0.5 cup Tomato, diced
- One tablespoon of Tomato Paste
- One teaspoon of cumin
- One teaspoon of oregano
- One teaspoon of Turmeric
- One pinch of Salt and Pepper
How to cook Chicken and Rice
- Place the Inner Pot into the Perfect Cooker.
- Combine all ingredients in the Inner Pot. Mix.
- Place the Lid on the Perfect Cooker. Lock in place and press down on the Cook Button.
- The Cooker will switch to Keep Warm when the rice is finished cooking
03. Mac and Cheese
- 2 cups of Elbow pasta
- 12 ounces of Heavy Cream
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar and 1/2 cup on top
- One tablespoon of Cornstarch
- Dash salt and pepper
How to prepare Mac and Cheese
- Place the inner pot into the Perfect Cooker.
- Place all the ingredients into the inner pot.
- Secure the lid and Press the Cook Button.
Hi ! this is Flavio Zbinden I am French/Swiss cookware reviewer that was born in Asia.
I had an interest in the culinary arts from a young age while watching my grandma prepare cakes and tarts in her home kitchen.
However, I only played my hand at exploring the culinary world when I started lending a hand to my mother with the daily kitchen chores.
I jumped at the chance to cook, clean, and set the table every time my mother would ask. Aside from my grandma and mother, another big influence in my culinary venture was my dad. An avid geeky chef in his free time and a chemical engineer by profession.
Influenced by my family who were always keen in the kitchen, I carried my passion for cooking into adulthood. I have always had a curious eye on different cultures and their cuisines.
Through my exploration of several countries, I learned the uses of various kitchen cookware and the benefits of using them to prepare different dishes. With that knowledge embedded in my mind, I ventured out to nit-pick my very own cookware selections in the market…