Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- POTS AND PANS SET INCLUDES: 2-Quart and 3-Quart Saucepans...
- DURABLE, HARD ANODIZED COOKWARE SET: Heavy gauge...
- PREMIUM NONSTICK COOKWARE: Metal utensil safe pot and pan...
- DESIGNED FOR VERSATILITY: Stainless steel cookware handles...
If you are looking for an elegant design durable cookware set for your kitchen, this Circulon Infinite Hard Anodized Nonstick Review is for you. Then, Circulon Infinite Hard Anodized Nonstick is the best premium high-end cookware set to meet all of your expectations.
Circulon, the first line of hard-ionized, non-stick cookware, is well known for its superior strength and heat distribution qualities. The Circulon cookware set is a unique type of non-stick cookware you’ve never seen before.
Circulon Infinite Hard Anodized 10 Piece Cookware offers comfortable design, high-quality non-stick, exceptional strength and cooking performance that is wonderful for your busy lives.
Total food release system, Stainless steel base, Patent-pending even heating, Steel lids- no problem what features you’re looking for, the combinations of all the great features you’ll get with this cookware set.
However, dishwasher safe and induction oven safe features of this set undoubtedly will make your daily busy life relax.
Circulon Infinite Hard Anodized Nonstick Review
- DURABLE HARD ANODIZED CONSTRUCTION: Hard anodized aluminum...
- TOTAL NONSTICK SYSTEM: Cookware set features raised circles...
- DUAL-RIVETED, STAINLESS STEEL HANDLES: Pots and pans feature...
- INDUCTION AND OVEN SAFE: Stainless steel base for...
Circulon Infinite is not only cookware set with a different look, but also some things work better with its different constructions.
The Infinite cookware construction is unique with a heavy gauge hard anodized aluminum with a durable nonstick coating inside.
Moreover, it features a stainless steel base that completely encapsulates a thick aluminum core.
The layers at a look:
- Hard anodized aluminum with non-stick coating inside
- Aluminum core
- Stainless steel base
The aluminum core provides fast heat conduction. The aluminum core conducts heat evenly and efficiently throughout. The stainless steel base makes it suitable for all stovetops including induction and glass stovetops.
The Cookware set includes
- 5-Quart Covered Saucepan with Lid
- 2-Quart Covered Saucepan with Lid
- 8-Quart Covered Stockpot with Lid
- 3-Quart Covered Saute with Lid
- 8-Inch Skillets
- 10-Inch Skillets
One of the striking features of Circulon cookware is its series of hi-low concentric circles at the inside base. These circles of the Circulon cookware show up its trade name and out looking. The circles are not only a design, but also it’s a patented food release technology.
- Suitable for all stoves
- Can withstand higher temperature (500’ F)
- Exceptional strength and cooking performance
- Easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
- Big stockpot
- Very quick and even heating
- Totally nonstick
- Most Durable
- The Handle gets hot while cooking.
- Expensive compared to other similar Circulon bundles.
Features Circulon Infinite Cookware
Stylish and Fabulous Look
Circulon Infinite cookware features a very stylish and fabulous look. Its deep charcoal grey colour, stainless steel lids, base, and handle gives it an expensive looking. Very perfect out looking to go straight from stove to the dining table.
What About the Nonstick Coating?
Circulon Infinite is integrated with Dupont’s PFOA-free 3-layer nonstick coating which is applied on both inside and outside. This coating is a high degree of abrasion and scratch resistance. As the coating is used only on the raised circles, it lowers the possibility of contact between the surface and food.
Total Food Release Technology
Circulon Infinite cookware is highlighted for its “Hi-Low” ring design and patented Total Food Release technology where the non-stick coating is applied only on the raised circles. As a result, only a portion of food comes into touch with the utensils. This premium high-quality non-stick feature resists scratching, chipping and staining, decrease surface abrasion. Ultimately, this enhances the durability of this cookware.
Can You Use These in the Oven?
The nonstick coating is applied not only inside of the Circulon cookware but also outside of the Circulon pans. This makes the cookware’s utensil safe. This outside nonstick coating keeps the exterior of the cookware’s stain and scratch-free and retains their looks.
What About the Broiler?
Most of the cookware is oven safe up to 350 degrees F to 400 degrees F whereas Circulon Infinite cookware set is capable of withstanding higher temperature (up to 500 degrees F). This set is compatible with induction, ceramic, oven and Glass Cooktops.
What About the Handles?
If you ask about the durability of Circulon cookware, you’ll be surprised how durable this hard anodized cookware. This cookware set offers a lifetime guarantee that proves that these are built to last. The handles are riveted stainless steel that provides a robust grasp.
Why Circulon Infinite Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set
Among a lot of great features, the next ones make this cookware best of the best:
- Circulon Infinite cookware is integrated with the most advanced nonstick offerings called Autograph.
- The nonstick coating is applied to both the inner and outer side, which is an exceptional feature for cookware.
- DuPont Autograph is the most durable coating for cookware that makes the cookware long-lasting not only from inside but also from outside.
- The innovative inside “Hi-Low” concentric circles are not only design but also an advanced food release technology that is a unique feature to Circulon.
Circulon Infinite Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the size of 3 Quart?
10 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches deep. Enough to serve 4 to 6 people.
What are the common features of anodized cookware?
Anodized cookware doesn’t discolor, doesn’t crack, non-stick, heat is distributed evenly, overall a great performer.
Is the Circulon pots and pans oven safe and dishwasher safe?
Yes, The cookware set is oven safe and dishwasher safe.
Hopefully, our Circulon Infinite Hard Anodized Nonstick review helps you to narrow down your search and helps you to make a wise buying decision.
Circulon is designed for maximum quality, highest performance, extra long life, easy cook, easy clean and excellent durability.
Overall, based on the Circulon infinite hard anodized nonstick cookware features as well as an average price range Circulon Infinite Hard Anodized Nonstick is the best cookware at the best price.